Wednesday 30 March 2016

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry says her husband chastises her for not kissing well in movie

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry has revealed in a recent interview with Pulse how her husband chastised her for not kissing well in a movie.

''Sometimes, he chastises me for not kissing well in a movie,''the 37-year-old actress, who is in her second marriage, told the publication. ''I could be on set for a week or more and he does not make an issue out of it.  I know I married my friend and he is very understanding. I was already an actress before I met my husband and he goes through my scripts. Our marriage is under scrutiny all the time and a lot of people just want to find faults even when there are no faults. My previous marriage taught me to be more patient, tolerant and prayerful.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...