Saturday 26 March 2016

CÎROC to host Banky W's 35th birthday party at Escape Nightclub

Banky W, who will be turning 35 years old on Sunday March 27 just revealed this on Instagram.

''So it's my birthday tomorrow, and the good people at Escape and @cirocnigeria refused to let me skip out on partying.. with that being said, if you're a friend or fan, pls consider this an open invitation to celebrate with me tonight... it's last minute, so I understand if you can't make it, but I'd appreciate it if you do,'' he wrote with the photo below.

The singer had earlier this week disclosed in an interview with Channels Television’s Entertainment News that he will soon take a break from the music industry, as a recording/performing artiste, to concentrate on finding a woman to marry and build a family with.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...