Monday 21 November 2016

Gigi Hadid addresses Melania Trump impression backlash at AMAs

Gigi Hadid has responded to the backlash she received for impersonating soon-to-be First Lady Melania Trump at the 2016 American Music Awards (AMAs) on Sunday November, the show she co-hosted.

"I was honored to host the AMAs last night and to work with some of the most respected writers in the business. I removed or changed anything in the script that I felt took the joke too far, and whether or not you choose to see it, what remained was done in good humor and with no bad internet. I too have been the center of a nationally televised comedy skit that poked fun at my actions, and was able to find the humor in it. I believe Melania understands show business and the way shows are written and run. I apologized to anyone that I offended and have only the best wishes for our country", the 21-year-old model wrote.

See a handwritten statement she released below!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...