Saturday 26 November 2016

Young Man Dies Few Hours Before His Wedding

Death came calling at his most cherished moment as Mr Yaqub Mohammed died on a day which ought to be one of his happiest moment on earth.

Yaqub according to the information gathered by CKN News was on his way to his wedding when he had an accident on Friday and died instantly.

His sister Bekisu Mohammed took to facebook to mourn him with this attribute.

" This is my broda Yaqub. He wld ave taken a wife today but he died early dis mrng. We were all busy preparing to go pick our wife wen we heard d news. He died in an accident. Ya Allah pls console my old parents,,,,, console my mother and all of us Ameen. Forgive Yaqub his sins and reward him wit jannatul firdaus. Ameen. Ya Allah pls be please wit his soul... Oh my Lord please be please wit my broda 's soul, forgive his shortcomings... AMEEN"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...