Saturday 23 September 2017

Jose Mourinho Has No Idea On Paul Pogba Return

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho claims that he has “no idea” when Paul Pogba will be available after injury but he expects his squad to cope with his absence.

The 24-year-old French midfielder is recovering from a hamstring injury suffered against Basel in the Champions League earlier this month.

”I have no idea. But, again, it’s a great opportunity for other players to play and I trust them all. So I’m not going to cry or be counting the days until Pogba comes back, not at all. When he comes back, welcome, but until then, I trust my people,” Mourinho said in an interview on Friday.

United hope to extend their unbeaten run in the Premier League at Southampton today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...