Monday 19 October 2015

'I have never...ever in my life slept with a man for money': Blogger Linda Ikeji shows off her more than N500 million house in Banana Island (Photos)

Linda Ikeji wears all black while posing in front of her two-storey luxury house in the Banana Island area of Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria, which she posted on her blog Monday morning October 19 2015.

The 35-year-old Nigerian number one blogger who claimed the luxury house cost her over half a billion Naira and said she has never...never ever in her life slept with a man for money.

Linda advises other girls to work hard and not to depend on men to give (money) to them, saying she struggled as an entrepreneur to achieve this after more than eight years of blogging.

She started by saying, ''Now to all the young girls looking at these photos.

''My name is Linda Ikeji. I'm a blogger. I'm 35 years old and I have never...never ever in my life slept with a man for money. Not only have I never done it, I have never even considered it...and here I am with a house that cost me over half a billion naira.

''Listen, you are beautiful and you are stronger than you know. There's absolutely nothing you can't achieve if you set your mind to it, put your heart and soul into it.

''Up until five years ago, I was a struggling entrepreneur. I can't tell you how many offices in this Lagos I sat in for hours waiting to see people who could support my business...but most times, I never passed the reception area. But I never gave up and I never stopped believing and here I am today.

''You too can be this..you can be better than this. No dream is too big, no dream is too small, no mountain is too high...it's all in your mind. It's all up to you. If you believe in you, in your God who is guiding you, then the sky is your starting point.

''Please stop waiting around for a man to give to you...to put food on your table and put clothes on your back. I promise you, you can do it for yourself.

According to Linda, ''The house is on 3 floors consisting of 6 en-suite bedrooms, a master suite with a separate walk-in closet/dressing room and a massive bathroom suite, 2 living rooms, media room, cinema room, gym room, laundry room, a fully fitted kitchen, with a large pantry. Two room boys-quarters, a gatehouse, garden, swimming pool, waterfall wall, changing room, cabana, and amazing water-view. Absolutely my dream home. Dreams do come true, you know!''





























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...