Sunday 18 October 2015

Prince William opens up about the death of his mother, Princess Diana

Prince William gave a speech and opened up about the death of his mother, Princess Diana during an official visit to open the School of Pythagoras Archive Center at St. John’s College in Cambridge, London on Thursday October 15.

''Twenty-one years ago last month, my mother attended the launch of the Child Bereavement Charity,'' the 33-year-old Duke of Cambridge said (via People). ''Fifteen years later, I was honored to be invited to become Patron of Child Bereavement UK to continue my mother's commitment to a charity which is very dear to me. What my mother recognized back then ­and what I understand now is that grief is the most painful experience that any child or parent can endure.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...