Tuesday 6 October 2015

Rihanna opens up about her sex life on the November issue for Vanity Fair Magazine

Rihanna shows off her chest tattoo as popstar opened up about her sex life in her cover interview for Vanity Fair Magazine November issue 2015.

''I haven’t been having sex or even really seeing anybody,'' the 27-old-year entertainer told the publication in this latest edition.  ''I don’t want to wake up the next day feeling guilty. I mean I get horny, I’m human, I’m a woman, I want to have sex. But what am I going to do - just find the first random cute dude that I think is going to be a great ride for the night and then tomorrow I wake up feeling empty and hollow?

Rihanna added, ''He has a great story and I’m like … what am I doing? I can’t do it to myself. I cannot. It has a little bit to do with fame and a lot to do with the woman that I am. And that saves me.

She continued,''Some guys... I don't even have their number. You would not even believe it. I'm serious, hand to God. Men are afraid to be men. They think that being a real man is  pussy, that if you take a chair out for a lady, or you're nice or even affectionate to your girl in front of your boys, you're less of a man. They won't be a gentleman because that makes them appear soft... Girls are settling for that, but I won't.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...