Tuesday 13 January 2015

Photos: Blogger Chiara Ferragni buys herself brand new Audi Q5 car after months of rented cars

Italian Chiara Ferragni, 27-year-old is a widely-followed blogger with more than 3 million followers on Instagram. She is also a fashion designer who has been employed by Guess as a model/spokesperson. As a blogger, she is known as The Blonde Salad, which is the name of both her blog and her first published book.

Chiara bought herself brand new Audi Q5 car after months of using other people's cars.
''After months of rent-a-cars, stealing my boyfriend's car and using my friend's car I finally have my own Audi q5 #TheBlondeSaladNeverStops #LuckyLucky''
                             First selfie in my new car I got yesterday for my California days

Congrats to her!

Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...