Monday 12 January 2015

''It’s an unforgettable moment in my life to win the Ballon d'Or for the third time!'' - Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid frontman, Cristiano Ronaldo very delighted to have won the FIFA 2014 World Footballer of the Year award in Zurich today January 12 2015. He said on instagram that it's a moment in his life that he can never forget winning the Ballon d'Or for the third time!
''It’s an unforgettable moment in my life to win the Ballon d'Or for the third time! I feel extremely happy and proud to receive this award and I want to keep challenging myself everyday. I have to thank my family, all the people who support me and also to my colleagues of Real Madrid and Portuguese National team that make me a better player every day. #ballondor2014.''
The Portugal man, Cristiano beat Argentina/Barcelona Lionel Messi and Germany/Bayern Munich, Manuel Neuer to win the 2014 FIFA World Footballer of the Year.

Congrats to him!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...