Sunday 11 January 2015

Photos: Kim Kardashian flies to New York to surprise her make up artist of 7 years

Kim kardashian paid her makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic a surprised visit in New York and eventually became Mario's model at a seminar he organised today. Mario has been Kim's makeup artist since seven years. Read what Kim said after she met with him.
''Today was such a fun special day! I flew to New York to surprise my make up artist of 7 years Makeupbymario's entire Master Class by being Mario's model for his make up seminar!!! I loved meeting everyone and getting some good makeup tips!'' 
Mario Dedivanovic was very delighted and he said;
''So this happened today. Kim came to my masterclass to surprise me to be my model. Thank you Kim I love you so much. Such a memorable day that i will never forget.''


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...