Friday 23 January 2015

Sammie Okposo apologizes after insulting Buhari over forgery of school certificates

The award-winning musician and producer Sammie Okposo has today taken to his Twitter page to apologize to All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, for his recent remarks accusing Buhari of perjury and of forging the school certificates needed to become President of Nigeria, according SR
"I deeply apologise to GMB 4 saying he should be flogged," he furthered. "He is old enough to be my father i shouldn't have disrespected him im sorry GMB."
I deeply apologise to GMB 4 saying he should be flogged he is old enough to be my father i shouldn't have disrespected him im sorry GMB
The artist also tendered an apology to fans that were offended by his comments.
''To all who were offended with my uncomplimentary remark about GMB i apologise im deeply sorry''
Source: Sahara Reporters

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...