Friday 9 January 2015

Vincent Enyeama writes after losing 2014 Glo-CAF ''APY'' to Yaya Toure last night

Nigeria Goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama shared this message on instagram moment after he lost the 2014 Glo-CAF African Player of the Year to Cote d'Ivoire's Yaya Toure (see here). Read what he said;
''A very big thank you to my #SUPER GOD for bringing me this far.without HIM,I wouldn't have been here.thank you to my sweet wife and my DIAMOND💎.thanks to all my family members,friends and love ones.big thanks to my coaches and teammates,my fans and supporters,media men and women.i love you all.you guys rock.you guys are great.thank you for all the support.congratulations to yaya toure for being the 2014 AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF DE YEAR.#bravo yaya''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...