Friday 27 February 2015

Busted: LeBron James just dissed his huge sponsor — McDonald's

LeBron James reportedly said that McDonald's, which pays him millions of dollars each year for endorsements, was a part of his regular diet when he was unhealthy.

According to Business Insider, the 30-year-old NBA All-Star made the comments after he was asked how old he was when he started lifting weights.
"Umm, 24," he replied. "I ate McDonald's my first couple years in the NBA. I didn't stretch. It didn't matter. I was 18 and I could do whatever I wanted to."
James later backpedaled, however, after he was asked about when he last ate McDonald's.
"Every day. Every day. Every day," James said, according to Cleveland.com. "I had it this morning. Egg and sausage McMuffin. All day."
James reportedly earns $53 million annually from endorsements. He has been starring in McDonald's commercials for years. McDonald's signed James five years ago.

Source: Business Insider



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...