Monday 16 February 2015

Lady Gaga is engaged to Taylor Kinney -- See also engagement ring

Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney got engaged on the Valentine's Day Feb 14 2015

The singer posted the photo of the engagement ring that looks like the shape of a heart on Instagram with the caption, "He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!"

Singer Gaga 28-year-old and actor Kinney 33-year-old have been dating since they collaborated together in 2011 for her video "You and I."

In December, Gaga told Howard Stern (during an interview for Stern's Sirius XM radio show) that she knew "Kinney is the right guy."
"I have that feeling with him. I just know it. He was the best. He used to sweep me off my feet, throw me on the back of his motorcycle, take me to the beach, no security," she gushed. "[My team would] be screaming at me, yelling at my phone all day, and he'd throw [it] in the back of his beach shack."
 When asked if she will be throwing a bigger wedding party, she said;
"You don't know me very well if you think I'm gonna have a big wedding. If I get married I'm gonna be like hanging out of a pickup truck in a David's Bridal [gown] while my stylist is screaming at me, trying to put a blonde wig on my head!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...