Monday 23 February 2015

''Jonathan's achievement can only be seen in newspapers and TV adverts, Nigerians can't feel it'' - Obasanjo

The former president who wrote on his twitter page that president Jonathan's achievement in the past six years can only be seen in the pages of newspaper and TV adverts and that the impacts are not felt by Nigerians.
''GEJ is holding a keg of petrol and matches to set Nigeria on fire. We must stop Jonathan before he commits arson. I will not support what I believe is not in the best interest of Nigeria. No matter who is putting it forward or who's behind it. Jonathan's achievement can only be seen in newspapers and TV adverts, Nigerians can't feel it. I don't hate President Jonathan, I don't have the time and capacity to hate individuals. What I hate 100% is his incompetence & weakness. I want nothing from Jonathan except that he should run the affairs of Nigeria to the best interest of Nigerians & to also make Nigeria great,'' he said.
Using the hashtags  #StandUpForChange! #ItsTimeForChange

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...