Friday 4 September 2015

Like father, like son; Brooklyn Beckham on October's issue cover of Miss Vogue Magazine

Brooklyn Beckham appears on the front cover of October's issue 2015 Miss Vogue Magazine UK, following in his famous parents' footsteps.

The 16-year-old younger star posed alongside a pretty model for the sweet shoot wearing a black jacket and striped t-shirt, shot by Daniel Jackson.

Here's what he had to share with the fashion Mag.

On Future:

''I’m hoping to study art and photography in the US, once I have finished my A Levels. I love football, but I’m also very passionate about photography and film. I’m keeping my options open right now.''

On Style:

''My mum knows a lot about fashion, but obviously I listen to my dad as he has great style and we share clothes.''

Brooklyn's parents, former England footballer David Beckham, 40, and his wife Victoria Beckham, 41, have both been cover stars for the fashion magazine.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...