Wednesday 30 September 2015

Saraki: 'I can now confirm that I just received #Thelist of Ministerial nominees'

Senate President, Olubukola Saraki has confirmed on Wednesday that he received the list of ministers to work in the cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari.

''I can now confirm that I just received #Thelist of Ministerial nominees,'' he said on Twitter Wednesday shortly after receiving the list.

Saraki added, ''Presentation of list of Ministerial Nominees by Chief of Staff to President @MBuhari and SA on NASS ( @NGRSenate )''

He continued, ''About an hour ago, I received the list of President Muhammadu Buhari's ministerial nominees from the Chief of Staff to Mr. President, Abba Kyari, and the Special Adviser to Mr. President on National Assembly (Senate) Sen. Ita Enang.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...