Sunday 22 November 2015

Novak Djokovic beats Roger Federer to win ATP World Tour title

Novak Djokovic kisses the trophy after defeating Roger Federer with a straight sets 6-3 6-4 to claim a record fourth straight ATP World Tour Finals title in London on Sunday.

The 28-year-old Serbia world No 1 broke serve three times to win 6-3 6-4 in 81 minutes at London's O2 Arena.

''I am enjoying every moment on the court, I cherish every moment after dreaming of it as a kid. Thank you everyone for making this year so special,' 'said Djokovic. ''I am looking forward to our two weeks of holiday with my wife and son and away from tennis for a bit. Congratulations to Roger, it was another epic match today and I hope you enjoy your time off with your family.''

He ends the year with 11 titles including three Grand Slams, taking his total to 10 majors







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...