Tuesday 8 March 2016

Jonathan denies making comments on Nigeria's economy

Goodluck Jonathan has denied making comments on the state of the nation’s economy as claimed by an online publication.

''My attention has just been drawn to a spurious online publication alleging that I recently made comments on the state of the nation’s economy,'' the former Nigerian president said on Monday on his official Facebook page. ''This falsehood must have sprung from the writer’s imagination, as I was neither at any forum requiring my interventions on the state of the economy, nor met with any group of newsmen, as claimed in the write-up. I will simply urge Nigerians to disregard such fabrication, and rather concentrate on working for the good of our nation.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...