Wednesday 26 October 2016

Jose Mourinho admits living in the Lowry Hotel is a 'disaster' as he adjusts to life without his family in Manchester

Jose Mourinho has admitted that the past six months living in the Lowry Hotel in the centre of Manchester have been a 'disaster'.

Mourinho, who is living without his family for the first time after they decided to remain in their family home in Chelsea, insists the paparazzi are always following him when he comes out of the Lowry Hotel.

''You know the history of the paparazzi. For the hotel and the brand that sponsors me, the clothes brand, it's amazing because they are there every day,'' the 53-year-old manager said. ''Everybody knows the name of the hotel. Everybody knows the last arrivals of that brand. So, for them, it is amazing. For me, it's a bit of a disaster because I want sometimes to walk a little bit and I can't. I just want to cross the bridge and go to a restaurant. I can't, so it is really bad. But I have my apps and I can ask for food to also be delivered, which I do sometimes.

Mourinho, who says he might buy an apartment and not a giant house in Manchester, also claims that it is unlikely his wife, Tami, and children will follow him up north.

He insists that his 16-year-old son, Jose Jr, and 19-year-old daughter, Matilde, are very settled in London currently.

Mourinho added: ''So, they are at an age where they can't chase me like they did before. So, for the first time, the family lives in a different way. We try to feel it, we try to see the evolution of our feelings and see how we cope with the situation.''


Daily Mail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...