Tuesday 19 September 2017

Lady Gaga Postpones Tour Due To ‘Severe Physical Pain’

On Monday Lady Gaga announced the postponement of the European leg of her Joanne World Tour on Instagram after being hospitalized and canceling her Rock in Rio performance in Brazil.

The 31-year-old singer plans to spend the next seven weeks working with doctors to heal.

''I have always been honest about my physical and mental health struggles. Searching for years to get to the bottom of them…I am looking forward to touring again soon, but I have to be with my doctors right now so I can be strong and perform for you all for the next 60 years or more. I love you so much,'' she wrote.

The European leg of the tour has now been postponed until early 2018.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...