Sunday 26 February 2017

Tonto Dikeh: My husband infected me with STDs

Tonto Dikeh finally opened up about her marriage while responding to advice on Instagram from her fans persuading her to have a rethink over her marriage.

The 31-year-old actress and mother of one revealed that she had treated several STD’s due to her husband Olakunle Churchill's cheating and she has been lying about the entire gifts she flaunted on social media saying he got for her as she was only trying to use her platform to make him what he is today.

''[That] I posted stuffs my ex-husband bought for me doesn’t make it true. I used my platform to lie, to make him the man he is today,'' she said.

Tonto said people could ''fake it till you make it but don’t live in your lies,”while saying her marriage was a sham.

She alleged that she treated so many sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s) while being married to the man she called husband.

''Nobody knows how many STDs I have treated or pain I know in marriage. If laughter is all they have, then the karma that bites me awaits them all. Thanks for your love. Yes no marriage is perfect but mine was based on gross lies, deceit, scam and many more darkness. I loved the man no one begged me to, I take all the blame. So don’t come at me with the bullshit of enjoying this man’s money. I have not started talking, I will bare it all but there is time for everything. I care now for the STDs because I am no longer naive. I am a mother who wants to live long for my child. I am not a saint and cheating is not the only reason I took the forever walk, ''she added.

The actress got married in 2015 and has a son from the union.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...