Friday 18 September 2015

Chelsea football star Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko welcome twin daughters together!

Mikel Obi and his Russian girlfriend Olga Diyachenko have welcomed twin daughters named Mia and Ava together five days ago.

The 28-year-old Chelsea midfielder took to Instagram on Friday September 18 posted a photo of himself and a set of twins with the caption, ''My whole world in my arms 💞 Welcome to the world my angels #pooh3 #pooh4 #twins''

Hours later, his Russian girlfriend Olga wrote ''It's just been 5 days, but I already can't imagine my life without you two 💕 #pooh3 #pooh4 our precious angels Mia and Ava,'' with the photo below on Instagram.

Congrats to the happy couple on their wonderful news!


See both couple together:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...