Saturday 30 January 2016

Oritse wants to sue his ex-manager Danku

During a chat with Punch Newspaper in Lagos, Oritse Femi revealed plans to sue his estranged manager Danku and a colleague, Rayce.

The 31-year-old ''Double Wahala'' singer claimed Danku is using his logo without his consent after they parted ways in 2015.

"I am going to sue Danku, his artiste, Rayce, and one HD who shot the video because they used my logo without my permission," he told the publication. "He (Danku) says he owns MSN Gang but that is a big lie. I registered that company name myself and created every logo of the company. He now manages an artiste, Rayce, and he put my logo on the guy's work after I warned him not to do so. Because of that, I will let the law decide who is wrong between us."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...