Thursday 28 January 2016

2face responds to allegations of 'song theft'

2face Idibia has reacted to the allegations of song theft leveled against him by his former band mate Blackface during an interview with Channels TV’s Entertainment News.

''My brother it’s just so unfortunate,'' he said. ''I don't know where it is coming from. I'm trying to think of different reasons. I thought maybe his account was hacked or something. Apparently it wasn’t hacked, so we'll trash the whole matter but I've got nothing but love and respect for him and it's just so unfortunate that he's coming at me like that.''

On their friendship

''Apparently he doesn’t consider me his friend anymore but I wish him no ill-will. Let's leave it like that for now.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...