Sunday 22 May 2016

Comedian Seyi Law explains why he slapped security man at Eko Hotel

Seyi Law reportedly assaulted a security man named Peter Ethan and left him in tears at Eko Hotel and Suites.

The comedian got out of his car and gave Ethan three hot slaps who was trying to inform him of an alternative route he could take to ease vehicular movement and avoid traffic just after the conclusion of Kiss Daniel’s ''New Era'' album launch in the early hours of Monday May 16 2016.

Here's what the Comedian had to share with NAIJ in an interview about the incident.

''After Kiss Daniels show, I was on my way home but there was traffic because so many people were trying to drive out of Eko Hotel. After hailing me as usual, one of the security guards (Peter Ethan) walked up to me and told me to take another route in order to ease traffic and o obeyed when I go to the other gate another security officer told me to go back to where I was coming from and I did not complain. On getting back the gate I was coming back from, Peter walked up to me to go through the other gate again and I told him I was directed back here. To my surprise the security officer told me how many people have turned back from where I was coming from and said 'Oga abeg dey go' and turned his face. I got angry and when I tried coming out of my car to explain to the other security passing cars behind me, the security man used the door of my car to hit me which got me angrier and I got down again and slapped him. On seeing this security I was going to meet came to me and I explained what happened. Then I got into my car and drive out of the Hotel,'' he said.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...