Monday 23 May 2016

Patience Ozokwor says God warned her to stop putting on trousers, abandon Nollywood

Patience Ozokwor aka Mama G says she is now 'born again' after her deep encounter with God for 30 days.

Speaking in a recent interview with Star Tells at St. Marks Anglican Church in Eziobodo Village, Imo State, the 58-year-old multiple award winning actress also revealed that after her meeting with Christ, she has not been involved in any movie projects, even though she makes up to a minimum of N1.5million per week from movie shoots.

''I normally organised a personal retreat for myself in the first few days of the new year,'' she said. ''When it was time to have my 2016 retreat, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit telling me to fast for 21 days, I complained that I had so many projects to handle, endorsements and movies to shoot within that period, and the Lord extended it to 30 days fast due to my complaints. During this fasting period, the Lord revealed to me, how I will be a voice for him all over the world, how people’s attention will be channeled from my image on Nollywood to the Gospel. One of the things God warned me on was my dressing and appearance. Putting on Makeup, wearing Jewelry and putting on Trouser as a Lady is wrong. I have been preaching to colleagues in Nollywood, but God told me to put off my dreads, to stop wearing Jewelries and Trousers, that I could have gone to Hell, if I died December 31, 2015 despite the preaching I have been doing, just because of my appearance. The Holy Spirit has not specifically directed me to quit or not to, although I have not shot any movie since that encounter in January.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...