Saturday 21 May 2016

Simi: 'I don't mind dating Falz, he's a human being'

Falz 'The Bahd Guy' and Simisola Ogunleye cover Impelling Africa Magazine's Lifestyle lastest edition.

The duo, who released hit song ''Soldier'' a couple of months ago, talk about the highs and the lows of their journey and how they have been able to keep it simple and keep themselves grounded despite the intrusions of fame.

''I don't mind dating Falz, he's a human being. When I say we have not thought about it because why would you be thinking about something that is not in the books. Falz is my friend and that is all there is to it, '' singer Simi said in a recent interview published by HipTV.

Rapper Falz on his part also refuted claims in an interview with Dorcas Fapson on 'The Juice' that he had a romantic relationship with Simi. The rapper said all he shared with her is 'musical chemistry'.

''Simi and I is just music,'' he said. '' It's musical chemistry, we get along so well. There's no triangle. She does have a boyfriend and it is not me.''




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...