Monday 23 May 2016

Toke Makinwa said she saw a photo that made her laughed looking at it again the pic hit her - Find the picture here!

Toke Makinwa blows kisses at the camera in this new photo she captioned,''I love this look sooo much, feeling the mustard on white ❤️❤️❤️ Sunday Vibes😎 #palazopants''.

''I saw this pic and laughed and then I looked at it again and it hit me,'' the 31-year-old Popular Vlogger and On Air Personality said of the below photo. ''Same man. I have learnt that when God answers, most times and in most cases it's not how you think it'll happen. You gotta pray for a discerning spirit to spot the diamond in the rough. Forget your type, it hasn't worked so far or has it? Keep your heart open and mind on God. You might have that annoying toaster you think is not your type, look closely. Look at his God given qualities. He may not be what you think is cool at first glance but look closely and pray. I'm not saying you should not have standards o, but even in keeping your standards don't play yourself 👊 #Funnypic #Truth''


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...