Saturday 1 October 2016

Seyi Law, wife welcome baby girl after 5 years of marriage

Seyi Law and his wife Stacy Aletile welcomed their newborn baby daughter on Friday September 30 in the United States of America after five years of marriage.

''And today, the Lord blessed my household, '' the Comedian said on Instagram. ''After 5-years of marriage and exactly 9-years after we met, God has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl. Ladies and Gentlemen, help us welcome our Princess. CHIDERA OLUWADEMILADEOLA TIWALOLUWA AVIELLA Aletile. Glory be to God Almighty. Baby, Mother and Father are doing well.''

Seyi told NAIJ.Com in an exclusive chat, 'I am so happy right now and words are not enough to describe how happy I am. I have been fasting and praying all day before the arrival of my princess. God has been really merciful and grateful to me. Both mother and child are doing very well. I am so happy right now. She looks so much like me but took her mother’s complexion''.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...