Sunday 20 December 2015

Adele reveals why she quit smoking

Adele has revealed to The Mirror the reason that she finally quit smoking, saying she had been smoking 25 cigarettes a day before losing her voice and being forced to cancel shows in 2011.

''If I’d carried on smoking, I’d probably have died from a smoking-related illness, and I think that’s really bad. If I was dying from lung cancer, I would have potentially given it to myself, and that wouldn’t be something I’d be proud of,'' the 27-year-old ''Hello'' singer explained.

Last month, she also told Rolling Stone that her three-year-old son Angelo also played a role in her decision to quit.

''I absolutely loved it [smoking], but it’s not that f***ing cool when I’m dying from a smoking-related illness and my kid is, like, devastated.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...