Sunday 6 December 2015

Morgan Freeman's plane crash lands in Mississippi after tire blow out

A private plane carrying Morgan Freeman was forced to make an emergency landing in Tunica, Mississippi on Saturday after its tires blew out while en route to Houston.

The 78-year-old Oscar-winning actor and his Pilot were aboard the plane, but no injuries were reported.

''I was on my plane on the way to Texas to shoot a segment for The Story of God,'' Freeman told TheWrap in a statement. '' Sometimes things don’t go as planned and a tire blew on take-off which caused other problems. But thanks to my excellent pilot Jimmy Hobson we landed safely without a scratch. I cannot say the same about my plane. I appreciate the concern and prayers for our safety.''

The Syberjet SJ30 (pictured) costing $8 million according to the Daily Mail took off from Clarksdale, Mississippi, on Saturday evening.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...