Monday 4 January 2016

Zinedine Zidane vows to win trophy this season

New Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has vowed to win a trophy this season after replacing Rafael Benitez as Real Madrid manager.

"I want to thank the club and thank the president for giving me the opportunity to train this club,'' the 43-year-old World Cup winner and former Real and France superstar said on Monday while speaking at a brief press conference after he was unveiled as the new coach.''

''It's the best club in the world with the best fan-base in the world. I want to do my very best to ensure that this club at the end of the season will have a trophy. I will be working hard with all the players and I think it will go well. I am looking forward to working with everybody tomorrow. Tomorrow is when the work starts. Thank you to everyone. It is an important day for me, it's an emotional day, even more emotional than the day I signed as a player for the club. I will put all the heart I have into this job for the club. Thank you very much."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...