Wednesday 23 December 2015

Khloe Kardashian nude poolside photos released

 Khloe Kardashian took to her website to share a raunchy naked photograph of her by the poolside while on vacations at St Barths, Caribbean.

''We called Jen [Atkin] and Joyce [Bonelli] and decided to go to Jen‘s little bungalow [in St. Barth's, where the family was vacationing in St. Barths] and do a photo shoot just for fun,'' the 31-year-old reality star wrote on her website KhloeWithAK.com of the experience. ''YOLO, right? We started drinking a little and somehow this impromptu photo shoot turned into a fully nude photo shoot :)''

She continued, ''Even though I’ve worked really hard on my mind and body to get to this point, I am still shocked I had the courage. Kendall was literally teaching me how to pose and how to arch my back and manipulate my body so I looked extra lean and long. The perks of having a super model as your sister, right?''



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...