Thursday 27 August 2015

Singer May D threatens to sue Ikeja City Mall after he was assaulted by police for riding hover board

Singer May D was spotted on the stage riding his hover board while performing a song at the Star Music Trek 2015 in Ibadan, Nigeria last weekend.

The Nigerian entertainer has threatened to sue the management of Ikeja City Mall after he was allegedly assaulted on Wednesday August 26 by Nigerian police because he was riding on his hover board inside the Mall.

''I'm going to sue ikeja city mall for using tear gas on me just because I was riding on my hover board,'' May D said on Twitter. ''I must get to the buttom of this I swear. I'm not going to keep quiet on this. Brought out a gun to shoot me for what? Anyway they will say we are in naija and nothing will happen...... no wonder peeps don't like mainland. .. They used tear gas on me and assaulted me even almost shot me just for using my hover board at shoprite what illetrates. This thing is really baffling me because don't they know what it is? After embarrassing me and assaulting me and threatening to kill me just because of a  hover board.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...