Friday 28 August 2015

Usain Bolt accepts bracelet apology from TV cameraman who fell him while on Segway in Beijing

Usain Bolt is accepting a bracelet apology from a broadcast journalist Tao Song on Friday at the Bird's Nest who felled him after Thursday's 200 metres final at World Championships in Beijing.

The 29-year-old Jamaican was facing the stands saluting fans when the Segway TV cameraman lost control of the motorised board he was riding and hit the sprinter from behind.

''I don’t have my legs insured but I might think about it after that,'' Bolt told newsman shortly after recovering from the incident. ''He took the worst of it so I checked he was OK and he said sorry as much as he could. He may have hit his head. I have a few cuts but I’m fine.''
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...