Friday 28 August 2015

Wiz Khalifa surprises Rita Ora onstage in Los Angeles

Rita Ora dressed in a sheer purple top with pasties covering her breasts for her concert at The El Rey on Wednesday night August 26 in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old singer brought up rapper Wiz Khalifa for a song on stage, afterwards they both posted saucy pics of them posing together, fueling rumors that they are currently dating.

"YOU ARE....making me your religion... @mistercap #tonight #LA," wrote Ora.

"Of course I'll come see you perform," wrote Wiz.



The night before, Rita opened up her tour in San Francisco, where she performed “Us” for the first time.

The track, which was written by Ed Sheeran, will be featured on her upcoming album.

''The record that I have with Ed, he's not featured on, he just wrote. It’s called 'Us' and for me, it's one of the most sweetest, heartwarming, incredible love songs-slash-reality that I’ve ever heard,'' Rita told Rap-Up. ''And it kinda makes me think, 'Thank God that someone wrote that in a song.''




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...