Sunday 9 August 2015

Rita Ora goes braless and make-up free as she steps out in Beverly Hills

Rita Ora rocks a lilac suit jacket and matching skirt worn as she stepped out in a sushi restaurant on Saturday August 8 in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California.

The 24-year-old star has been in Los Angeles in recent days during her promotion trail for her upcoming new single Body On Me, on which she has collaborated with controversial music artist Chris Brown.

Here's the exciting news she shared.

''So this album I wanna be the rockstar that I always was,'' Rita said. ''I have to fight every day. I still have to grind. On this second album I've put my blood in it, literally. The album was my resurrection. I got myself together.''



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...