Sunday 9 August 2015

Sergio Aguero changes his shirt from No 16 to No 10

Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero puts his new No 10 shirt on display after he decided to change from No 16 shirt for the 2015-16 Premier League season following Edin Dzeko's move to Roma.

The 27-year-old Argentine professional footballer star has offered to refund or sign shirts for Manchester City fans who purchased one with his old number.

''The No. 10 shirt means a lot to me,'' he told the Manchester City website. ''When I arrived at City, Edin had it - he wore it very well, and of course, I respected it. That's why I picked the No 16. I must admit, I have warmed to it over the past few years and shared many special moments in it but the No 10 shirt is very special for me. I always felt a connection to it, and even more so now.''

Aguero has generously invited supporters to send their tops to the club, where he will personally sign it and have it posted back or City will swap the old shirt for a new one, so the fans don't lose out after purchasing the No 16 shirt.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...